The illustration depicts two things in life, as referred to in (and inspired by) Ned Vizzini’s novel It’s Kind of a Funny Story. Anchors and tentacles. One keeps you safe, grounded, sane; the other entangles you and pulls you in every direction, creating chaos, stunting growth and maturity, as well as leading to anxiety and self-doubt. The tentacles represent stressful and/or mundane tasks, bad habits, distractions, negative people, etc., while the anchors are represented by the meaningful, grounding things in life like family, friends, love, favorite activities, faith, God, etc. I drew the tattoo this way because I felt it was the best way to showcase both the anchor and the tentacle as it continually crept up the anchor, the rope, then eventually the vessel — myself, as I attempt to live and fight against the tentacles in life… “‘til i sink.”
This song makes me want to step on a thousand shirtless men while wearing high heels
The musical equivalent of red lipstick.
70 cute questions ... go ahead
- 01: Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- 02: Who did you last say “I love you” to?
- 03: Do you regret anything?
- 04: Are you insecure?
- 05: What is your relationship status?
- 06: How do you want to die?
- 07: What did you last eat?
- 08: Played any sports?
- 09: Do you bite your nails?
- 10: When was your last physical fight?
- 11: Do you like someone?
- 12: Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?
- 13: Do you hate anyone at the moment?
- 14: Do you miss someone?
- 15: Have any pets?
- 16: How exactly are you feeling at the moment?
- 17: Ever made out in the bathroom?
- 18: Are you scared of spiders?
- 19: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
- 20: Where was the last place you snogged someone?
- 21: What are your plans for this weekend?
- 22: Do you want to have kids? How many?
- 23: Do you have piercings? How many?
- 24: What is/are/were your best subject(s)?
- 25: Do you miss anyone from your past?
- 26: What are you craving right now?
- 27: Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- 28: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29: Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
- 30: What’s irritating you right now?
- 31: Does somebody love you?
- 32: What is your favourite color?
- 33: Do you have trust issues?
- 34: Who/what was your last dream about?
- 35: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- 36: Do you give out second chances too easily?
- 37: Is it easier to forgive or forget?
- 38: Is this year the best year of your life?
- 39: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- 40: Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
- 51: Favourite food?
- 52: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
- 53: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
- 54: Is cheating ever okay?
- 55: Are you mean?
- 56: How many people have you fist fought?
- 57: Do you believe in true love?
- 58: Favourite weather?
- 59: Do you like the snow?
- 60: Do you wanna get married?
- 61: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
- 62: What makes you happy?
- 63: Would you change your name?
- 64: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
- 65: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
- 66: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
- 67: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
- 68: Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- 69: Do you believe in soulmates?
- 70: Is there anyone you would die for?
Dani and Billy from Hocus Pocus. I love how Billy kept her safe within the salt circle :3
What did you think was gonna happen? Huh? Just stroll up here and say: “My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”.
My favorite quote of the night!!!! #princessbride
permanent to do list
The countries of Europe (inspired by x)
Page 1 of 61